georget 发表于 23-2-2012 04:17 PM

你忘了還有樓主Roberto小弟 加上 其他的很多很多小弟小妹們,
抱歉不能一一的列出名字來

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 24-2-2012 11:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 6515# georget

你姗姗来迟了,SUNNY日落西山了,MIGO大佬去卖甘蔗水了,萝卜仔退场很久了(近来才回来买了个重量级药股),西瓜兄也重伤了..剩下芬姐在苦苦撑场..所以,要你们多多支持了!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-2-2012 11:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 6518# roberto

除了耐性还要努力加上运气才可以成事.. 这一年我了解到,持票未必一定赢,但对敲就肯定输.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-2-2012 01:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
葉芬
OTC在美国股是那个类型,是不是类似像马股的第三版????
美国股的被进入pn17是用那些 代号 又 称为什么 的呢??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-2-2012 07:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 6524# ivan2k

OTC或PINK股别看了。。我们(美国以外)不适合玩得。除非是持有着OTC或PINK股又另当别论。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-2-2012 12:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 6523# SUNNY仔

对, 对敲就肯定输
哪怕这次你赢了, 长远来说会连本带利还它
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 25-2-2012 12:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 roberto 于 25-2-2012 12:23 AM 编辑

回复 6521# 葉芬

芬姐 ,靠您了, 我是陪衬而已
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-2-2012 02:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
SUNNY仔roberto

原来 总的来说 是很危险 不稳定, 谢谢你们
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-2-2012 11:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复  葉芬

芬姐 ,靠您了, 我是陪衬而已
roberto 发表于 25-2-2012 12:21 AM

呵呵 小弟 你太謙虛了 。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-2-2012 12:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 6529# 葉芬

罗伯仔是说实话.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-2-2012 01:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 cct2050 于 26-2-2012 01:12 AM 编辑

Trend 出現信號

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-2-2012 01:16 AM | 显示全部楼层
BAC 又回升了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-2-2012 02:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
油股又泄气了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-2-2012 10:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
芬姐,请问HDY现在可以如手吗??
小弟miss掉ssn了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-2-2012 10:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
芬姐,请问HDY现在可以如手吗??
小弟miss掉ssn了。。
ahheah 发表于 29-2-2012 10:51 AM

請爬我之前的帖吧。
HDY 給我是投機可以,投資就..... 很難。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-2-2012 11:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
用心看帖一定能看到东西出来
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-3-2012 11:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
葉芬
你有欧洲股的头绪吗??
我想买些欧洲银行股 或其他的
有什么网站可以看的 谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 3-3-2012 11:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 roberto 于 6-3-2012 03:13 AM 编辑

Can These 5 Coal Stocks Survive Falling Coal Prices?

The price of coal fell with that of natural gas in 2011. Some investors have already panicked and sold their shares, which could be a very bad decision. Below, I look at five coal stocks: Arch Coal (ACI), Patriot Coal (PCX), Peabody Energy (BTU), Cloud Peak Energy (CLD), and James River Coal Company (JRCC), to see if a potential rise in the price of coal can fill the pockets of investors.

The price of coal came down during 2011 and this caused the value of coal stocks to drop. However, Arch Coal is a coal stock worth looking at because of the possibility that it is an undervalued stock. I believe that this is the case and a quick look at the valuation metrics of the stock supports my hypothesis. Yet, I would still urge investors to be wary when considering Arch Coal as a bet in the stock market. At the end of the final quarter of 2011, Arch Coal's net debt was just below $4 billion. This gives the company a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.3. If coal prices fall any further, Arch Coal could find itself in financial trouble.

Yet, I think that the stock is worth investing in because of the aforementioned metrics. For example, Arch Coal's 5-year valuation metrics are way below average. Its P/B ratio is 0.8, 33% of its 2.4 average over the past 5 years. Its P/S ration is 0.7, less than half of its 5-year average of 1.6. I believe that Arch Coal stock will be worth $16 or more by the end of the year, mainly because it has averaged growth of over 30% for each of the last 5 years. Despite a less-than-impressive year for the coal industry, Arch Coal still enjoyed a net income of almost $71 million for the fourth quarter of 2011 or $0.33 a share. With coal prices set to increase (see below), Arch Coal will rise with the tide. Currently, it is slightly over $14 a share, which is certainly undervalued in my opinion.

While Arch Coal may prove to be a solid investment, the same cannot be said for Patriot Coal. Shares in Patriot Coal have fallen in value by some 70% over the last 12 months, dipping below the $8 a share barrier. The company has closed down its Big Mountain complex and it is hoped that this will help the company keep output under control. The management of production should also help increase operating margins.

Yet, thermal coal usage is still falling in the U.S. overall. A production cut will do little to slow down the company's growing problems. A potential ray of light would be if China picks up demand from U.S. producers. This doesn't look particularly likely since China seems to be interested in coal closer to home. China Steel has just paid over $100 million to invest in an Australian coal mine in Queensland.

Like other coal stocks, Peabody Energy has had a fairly woeful last 12 months. In this time, its share price has fallen over 45%. Yet investors should not panic because Peabody Energy may increase as coal stages a recovery. The price of coal has fallen because of low natural gas prices and a relatively mild winter in 2011. However, indications are that natural gas prices will rise and raise the demand for coal prices and the equity valuation of coal stocks in turn. In the last 3 years, the supply of natural gas has increased by less than 5%, but the demand has increased by almost 10%. This alone will be enough to drive up the price of natural gas.

Currently, Peabody Energy's share price is at just over $36, but I think it has the potential to hit the $45 barrier before the end of 2012 because its Australian interests are likely to be snapped up by [url=http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/Peabody_Energy_%28%3Ca%20href=%27http://seekingalpha.com/symbol/b ... 27%3EBTU%3C/a%3E%29]China and Indian steel companies[/url]. Another reason for my optimism relating to this company's stock is because its valuation metrics are way below average. Its current P/B ratio is 1.8, less than half of its 5-year average of 3.7. Its 5-year P/S ratio average is 2.3 yet it is currently at just 1.2.

One of the main reasons why Cloud Peak Energy is a coal stock worth keeping an eye on is because it is a likely takeover candidate. Cloud is one of America's largest coal producers but is currently suffering because of the poor coal market. A weakened European market has seriously reduced thermal coal exports, which are down over 20% in the last 18 months. Alternative energy sources such as natural gas have decreased in price, taking the price of coal down with it. There is the possibility that another company may try to take over Cloud, taking advantage of the low coal price to get a value for money investment. The new company would then incorporate Cloud into larger energy plans.

James River Coal is yet another organization that was damaged by the downturn in 2011. Its shares were worth over $25 at one point last year but have since plummeted to less than $7. Nonetheless, over 4 million James River Coal Company shares are traded each day, which is good news for traders looking to cut their losses, but even better for those who believe that the coal industry is due to rise.

Even if you ignore the potential increase in natural gas prices, which will help the coal industry recover, the fact that James River Coal Company acquired Logan & Kanawha Coal Company and International Resource Partners for a price that was below industry averages means that the organization has almost doubled in size. The company is also set to add a mainly non-union workforce and will gain 24 new customers in eight countries. When you combine all of these factors, I believe that they equal a very lucrative year for James River and its shareholders.

Coal seems likely to recover in 2012, but not all coal companies can be relied upon. Of the above batch, Patriot Coal could get itself into trouble if coal prices don't rise as expected. All the other companies are strong enough to withstand another downturn.

** JRCC / ANR / ACI **

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-3-2012 12:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
芬姐,first solar 可以投资吗?
最近下的很低!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-3-2012 06:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
芬姐,first solar 可以投资吗?
最近下的很低!
ck_178 发表于 6-3-2012 12:17 AM

First Solar 在2009年時曾玩過投機。
過后就沒有什么注意她,想不到價錢跌到這么低了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 30-9-2024 10:41 AM , Processed in 0.100397 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.